Would you please ask the students to be more respectable to the fact that this a library not a restaurant or a bar? They need to be less noisy. We are trying to study and get our assignments done while others seem to be here to talk on their phones or socialize. Those who want to give lessons or interviews should be asked to do it downstairs in the basement. By far, this is the noisiest library I have been to. I come here because the lighting and large computer screens and most of my books are PDF, so I need to use the computers.

At this moment, there is this student near copier 1A, that has been teaching another student and is annoying everyone with his loud voice. So, please, make this floor a quieter place, a place that looks and sounds like a library. Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you so much for letting us know about this problem. If you ever encounter it again, please don’t hesitate to call or text us on our Helpline service for Bird. People use this service for noise complaints as well as for any other kind of help.
The Helpline number is 315.416.7047. Thanks again for writing us!

Tags: ,

0 thoughts on “Noisy Bird